Sunday 15 January 2012

leave me alone. lead me along FASHION WALK.


It's my last night in Hong Kong & I'm completely feeling the upcoming post holiday blues sneaking up on me. Utterly depressing.

Pre-holiday is always great because it's that built up of good anticipation & i love planning, the whole process of searching for the best flights, researching on places to dine, shop & hangout & remembering places that must be re-visited if it is a repeat destination. And then eventually just counting down to the day when the plane flies off, and it becomes a temporal escape.

Then before you know it & just in the blink of an eye, it's the night before the flight home & that whole overwhelming sinking feeling of how it's all over. Dramatically, it feels like the end of the world.

They say pictures paint a thousand words. So pictures it shall be...


Mickey Mouse Hoodie, Hungover Sundays Jaela Leopard Print Cardi, Topshop jeggings, Platform Black Wedge (Streets of Causeway Bay, Hong Kong)
 www.hungoversundays.com 
Most of my trip I spent eating. I mean it's Hong Kong right? So of course I have to be stuffing myself as best as I can. Aside from trying to spot good looking guys (to be very honest, the guys in HK dress way better & put in a whole lot more effort).

So I finally had HUO GUO (also commonly known as "steamboat" for most of us). It was Mari & me & we over-ordered. Normally in Singapore, you order one serving of tofu, they give you 4 pieces of tofu, here it's like 10. -_-

And Mari wanted to order 2 servings of fishballs, luckily we only ordered 1! When you first arrive at the Huo Guo restaurant, they serve you the whole tray of condiments, so you can make your own sauce, then you order the dishes & choose your soup base. There's like 20 types of soups to choose from.

See the tofu!!
Make-your-own-sauce
Too much food!!
Anyways, more pictures & i need to rush to sleep really soon!! Have to catch the flight back tomorrow, while secretly hoping that I might miss it...
Pork Chop rice with vegetables at Delicious Kitchen, Fashion Walk
Mango, Tau Huey & Glass jelly dessert at this small hidden cafe below Holiday Inn, Causeway Bay
Streets of Causeway Bay, one of my fav areas
Famous "Ji Dan Zai"- (egg waffles) at North Point (Kowloon), it was really yummy!!
Tai Hang Char Siew & Goose
Australian Dairy "Cha Chan Ting"- the queue was really long, but it took only 6 mins for us to get a seat
Australian Dairy's famous egg white dessert (& their eggs are amazingly good!)

Chang Beer Singlet (Streets of Bangkok), Prada Sling bag & Chanel pumps
 
Kapok Cafe & lifestyle shop at Star Street, Hong Kong

Me & Mari


Bye Hong Kong for now! See you really soon!!!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I believe this should be a trip that we will both talk about / make reference to in the years to come. Loved it while you were here (even though I probably say otherwise!) and I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did. *big big hug*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry this reply is SUPER outdated. I fell in love with Hong Kong once more. And it will be one trip that we will FOR SURE be talking about 10 years from now. promise.
      Much love and many hugs!!
      xoxo

      Delete