Sunday 22 January 2012

birthdays and blue pompom cupcakes

We met up for Jenn's belated birthday at Wild Honey (Scotts) for supposed brunch. 11am on a Saturday, and of course no one was on time except Cinddie. Jenn arrived if i remember correctly 2 hours late? But i guess she's the birthday girl, so all's forgiven.

I still recall with fond memories on how i had first started SMU's cheerleading team in my 2nd year of university. It remains to be one of those things in my life that i would consider monumental, for the lack of a better word.

Cheerleading with the Sapphires taught me many lessons, including teamwork, friendship, trust, commitment, leadership, motivation and inspiration amongst many other things. I have also made the closest friends that have been by my side for the past 9 years.

Wild Honey's Norwegian Breakfast (Asparagus, Avocado, Eggs, Salmon & a whole lot of yums)
Some Mandarin Strawberry drink (next time i have to pay more attention to the menu)
Eileen, Cheryl & Cinddie
Cheryl bought cupcakes for Jenn, all cheerleading related & colours of our uniform
Once the cupcakes were out, cameras came out in an instance
Pompom cupcake. It's damn cute. Seriously.
Jaslene, Eileen & Cheryl
Jenn & her cupcake
Jaslene & her cupcake
Jenn, Cinddie & me
I love this shot! HAHA
Self portrait

It was really nice catching up, and since we couldn't get someone to take a picture of all of us, we had to do it in the toilet. -_-

This year we will also be looking at a few weddings amongst us. I'm really happy for them, and of course the conversations included in laws, having kids and how much life would change. (the usual) 
Some friendships are meant to last a lifetime. These are. For sure.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment