Monday 30 January 2012

CNY and much more

It feels like ages since i last blogged, though it's only been a week.
I realise that alot of things can happen in a week, hearts can change, minds can go insane, chlldren grow up, old folks get dementia...

Anyhows, it's still Chinese New Year. 15 days. Of being invited to eat, of inviting people to eat, of tubs of pineapple tarts everywhere you turn and screaming people waiting to strike 21 on the gambling table.

"LOH HEI" it's my favourite part of CNY, i could eat this everyday- It's a mixture of shredded vegetables and tossed by everyone for good luck.
Mum, Grandma and me
New baby to the family! Ming Ming (my cousin) and his wife and baby!
See what i mean, pineapple tarts all over the shop
It was one of the worse CNYs for me anyway. Too much on my mind and feeling physically not up to it. Possibly the most happening thing was having ALL the channels on TV to choose from. So i had my fill of Star Chinese Movies. (It's awesome to get to see Louis Khoo, Edison Chen, Daniel Wu consecutively on screen for a few days in a row)

CNY Outfit: Crop red top (BKK), Vintage Red Belt (Granny's Day Out), Miss Selfridges Red Lace Cardigan, Hungover Sundays Caryna Pencil Skirt- Black & Madilyn Oversized Leopard Fur Clutch www.hungoversundays.com

I also finally started Lookbook (www.lookbook.nu) but i had to learn how to collage my photos, edit them, etc. i'm terrible at it. It's like asking me to go do accounting. Disaster waiting to happen. But above one of my attempts. At least i'm trying!

And do check out my other outfits at lookbook.com/sofiechandra

I'll keep the post short, if not i'll keep rambling on and on...

I'll post up about the Zouk Members' Party soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment