Thursday 12 July 2012

Fear to love

I have so much love to give as a person. An ex boyfriend once said to me, maybe you fall in love too easily. And we talked about fearing to love. I don't think I ever grasped the concept of that fear. Until today.

For all the hurt & all the tears I've cried, I am overwhelmed by the sadness I feel today that I will never love the same way again. I've warned myself never to let the pain from the past mould the love in the future. But I guess the world is screwed up & people fuck up.

I hate myself for being afraid to love. It can't be happening because then I'll just be like one of the millions out there who become jaded & who can't see the hope in a perfect love.

Love is something so pure & being able to love another is a true blessing. What I have given in love, I have never regretted & the purity of the way I love, I will take full credit for. But the fear is inevitable. Maybe the heart can no longer take the blows ever again so it's on full alert.

I'm scared to fall in love and I'm sad that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment