Sunday 8 April 2012

#Love is.

I don't think he quite understands or maybe he chooses not to or maybe he does understand. I don't even know anymore.

Sorry doesn't make it all go away and it doesn't make me feel any differently for him. In fact, i think the only thing i feel is that my heart melts despite knowing fucking well that it shouldn't and i tell myself you deserve to be treated better than this.

Sorry i don't remember, sorry you had to take care of me.

I would do it again if i had to, each time he needs taking care of, but i remember the times when he says i don't remember that we had this conversation or what we spoke about and it really hurts. Because i remember everything. Because he matters that much.

It's funny because he is scared that i get upset or that I'm angry yet, he still does the things he does and then i get upset, not angry. And it's so strange the way he makes me feel, react or behave.

He takes it for granted that I'm here, always.
He probably doesn't realize how much he means to me.
And that i wish i was his.

So i guess it's goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment