Sunday 5 February 2012

can i feel special please? can i be a VIP?

The whole mentality of exclusivity, of feeling special, of being a VIP...

Zouk motto: in props
Zouk to my knowledge remains to be the only club in Singapore where our membership is given out on a case to case basis and at management's discretion.
So we roll out a Members' only party end of January, for the new card collection and to pamper our Members, and it's a circus indeed!

For me, what was most touching was how the team put it together. Super big love to Nat, Yasee, Rai, Jiawei, Razi and Reza. xoxo

Our Front Office boys looking so smart & in theme!
We went OTT on balloons in the Zouk tunnel!
When it comes to our set & decor, the Zouk art team is a class above the rest
Our balloon girl & her costume made by Yasee!
And with all our parties, we have to go way over the top, so we had it all:
What's a carnival without pretty cupcakes?
Our Hoolahoop game prizes: damn awful
These were the top prizes & accompanied us at our desks a week before the party
This is the worst prize to win of all- Yikes!!
The Incredible Man-Eater! LEO THE CHOW CHOW!
He was the star & highlight of the party!
Many thanks to Sulian for being so kind as to allow Leo to come hang out with us! His paws are my favourite!

And the night continued on for me, it's been many weeks since i last partied and drank, so needless to say, too many drinks for me! I also wore my Tsumori Chisato dress, absolutely LOVE it to bits! And my best friend Sam came back from Tokyo to hangout as well, good night at Zouk!

Chui Ling & me!
Sam & me
Nat, Yi Fang & me
Sam, Yang & me (Yang is a very famous photographer & he recently shot Angela Baby!!)
Steven & me
Cheryl, Melissa & me (so happy to see them & Gary!)
And all the girls came out to play! Hazel our HS model with her pals & Sophie came too! =)
What's a party without the twins, Debra & Denise, Clarissa & Lynette!
Dawn & me- super love! By this time, already drunk so there were dozens more pics...
Hazel & Sophie at Velvet Underground Lounge- my playground!
So glam, Steven, Vance & Dawn- always about shortest wins. =P
Fav pic of all time: Steven, me & Benny
Valerie, Candice & me
I LOVE MY DJs!! Hong & Adrian
Dawn, Hazel & me
Dawn & me in the office. yikes. mabok max.
Picture of the night: Hazel & my dearest brother, Errol
Till the next post!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment