Friday 25 November 2011

it feels like a break up

Suddenly he stopped asking me to dinner. and stopped trying to see me when he comes to the club.

I don't quite understand and i'm extremely hurt. It's as if i don't matter at all and the past few months have meant nothing. The morning talks, the breakfasts, nothing means anything. It never meant anything and never will.

When it comes to love, there is no such thing as pride. Maybe that's why i always give and give and give until there is no give back and it breaks me, rips me apart and takes me to a place i hate. It eats me up inside and i tell myself: no i will never allow this happen to me ever again, but time and again i allow it.

I don't blame him but myself because i let this happen. But i'm hurting and i just want to cry but i can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment