Monday 12 September 2011

you are my u.n.i.v.e.r.s.e

it's funny how things pan out. it's like tomorrow who will you love? or what will you hate?
i spent the whole of today at ivanho harlim's studio, we are doing a collaboration with Dr. Martens' #First and Forever campaign as part of our 20th Anniversary tie ups.
everyone has their own story. and today i found myself inspired and touched by the simple gestures of the individuals we had chosen to work with us on this project.






Dr. Martens #FirstandForever campaign 2011

it also served as a reminder to me as to why i love zouk so much. why i have given all of myself to this institution that has now become more than a brand, a lifestyle and a passion for many including myself. why every small thing matters. why it means this much to me.

ZOUK is my first love and also the reason some days i hurt so much because i care too much. 

my heart is in a state of confusion. i believe i'm emotionally in distress. because the person that i like very much, loves another. maybe likes me, but im unsure. i can't really talk about it neither can i do anything about it. it seriously kind of sucks.


i don't wish to awaken each day and wonder if i can love this person because this person makes my heart skip that extra beat, makes me smile even on my worst days. yet he is not mine and maybe will never be.

i hate myself for trying to want something so bad when it can never be mine.

tomorrow maybe i can love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment