Sunday 25 December 2011

this is me. simply.

i like you a lot.
i remember the first time i realise i liked you. i always thought you were cute.
my type of guy. then i actually liked you more after our many morning long chats.
i remember all our conversations if i was sometimes a bit tipsy so when you said that you don't remember our conversations, i felt my heart being stabbed, like a million times.


but i guess it doesn't really matter. i just like you. i will like you for a long time.
i like the way you smile, the way you DJ in the completely serious mode, i like the fact that you somehow live in your own bubble, yet you seem to understand a lot more than you appear to. i like it that you look out for me, in your own way. i like you because you always play my song for me. i like it when you start talking and talking and i can just sit and listen.

i like it the most when you hold my hand because i always feel like then, there is nothing in the world that matters because you will take care of me.

So i think it really doesn't matter that you keep breaking my heart. because i just like you.

and the whole wide world will say it is dumb but really, i don't care anymore. i like you and this is enough for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment